Carly has been a rising star since her junior years, with many top rides and International Grand Prix wins under her belt, she has an extensive resume with experience from the top riders in the world.
Originally from Seattle, Carly grew up riding with her mother Cara Anthony and equitation master Karen Healey. After accruing numerous wins and honors in the Equitation division, including a gold medal in the USET Final, she was recruited to compete for the University of Georgia Equestrian Team. There she received a national title, numerous All American honors, and a degree in business management.
Since graduating, Carly turned professional and went on to work for Olympians Eric Lamaze and Ben Maher in Europe and world renowned horse dealer Neil Jones. Now based in the U.S., Carly is continuing her success and building her business.
Carly wants to share her knowledge and experiences with people who enjoy the sport and love of horses as much as she does.
• Trained with Cara Anthony, Karen Healy, George Morris, and Andre Dignelli.
• Rode in first Grand Prix at age 14 (Castaway Lad)
• Winner of the inaugural USHJA Emerging Athletes Program Finals (borrowed horse)
• Winner of the Ronnie Mutch Equitation Classic on Vogue (rescue horse).
• 4th Place in the ASPCA Maclay Finals (borrowed horse)
2009 - 2013
• University of Georgia Scholarship Athlete (Equestrian)
• 2010 National Champions
• Individual All American over fences and flat every year
• Academic All American 3 years
• Over 100 career wins
2013 - 2016
• Rode the sales horses for Eric Lamaze/Torrey Pines stables
• Assisted in the training of Eric’s clients
• Produced Artisan Farms young horses; Rosana du Parc, Big Smile, Dublin to the top of the sport
• Working with horses from 6 years old to 9/10
• 1st place Grand Prix Antwerp 2* on Rosana du Parc
• 2nd 1.45 winning round Knokke 3* Big Smile
• 3rd Grand Prix Lyon 2* Big Smile
• 6th 1.50 Spruce Meadows 5* Rosana du Parc
• 3rd Grand Prix Wellington 4* Dublin
• Rosana du Parc was shown with Eric Lamaze as one of his top horses
• Big Smile was sold to an amateur to jump Grand Prix level
2016 - 2017
• rode and produced the young horses for Poden Farms
• Trained and managed Emily Moffitt at the 5* level
• Competed in 7 year old finals with Julie van den Tinnenpot, who is now competing at the 5* level with Michael Duffy
• 1st 7 year old classic Auvers 2* Explosion W, who is now winning 5* Grand Prix with Ben Maher
- Helped try and select Explosion W as a 7 year old for Poden Farms
2018 - Current
• Started Carly Anthony Showjumping Inc.
• Bought and produced a 6 year old by Rock n Roll Semilly
• Produced and sold the young horses for the Añon family
• Riding sales horses for Neil Jones Equestrian, producing 7 year old mare Panama
• 1st small Grand Prix the Oaks 3* Clochard
• 1st Grand Prix $60,000 Chacco
• 1st Grand Prix $25,000 Chacco
• 2nd Grand Prix $40,000 Clochard
• 2nd Grand Prix $60,000 Chacco
• 2nd Grand Prix $100,000 Clochard